Activities of the Institute
Institute TREND-PRIMA Maribor is non-profit NGOs organization for research and development of knowledge, established on 17th October 2014.
Its main activities are listed below:
EDUCATION AND CONSULTING
- Education and training in the field of human resource development
- Support for statistical processes
- Preparation, management and implementation of development projects, nature entrepreneurial projects, projects in tourism, culture and recreational facilities, projects for the development of sports activities and projects in the field of employment and social and education
- Leadership and participation in EU projects in the field of education and training, promoting employment and social inclusion
- Assistance in the preparation and management of projects and the acquisition of EU funds
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities
- Research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering
- Integration and networking experts from various scientific, artistic, cultural and educational fields and support of scientific research
- Design and implementation of scientific research programs relevant to promote social, economic, technological, scientific and cultural development
- Conducting market research
- Creating and designing web pages
- Web application development
- Other activities related to information technology and computer service
- Our organization is developing different sport programs for children with mild mental and developmental disabilities. We also develop sport program for elderly people and sedentary workers.
- We are organizing sport event in parks, open areas to promote green sport and sustainability
- We work for the common good of all people at the municipal level, we work with local communities and municipalities to create external fitness in city parks, homes, nursing homes, hotels, etc …
- We develop a variety of sport programs.
- We organize sport events that are outdoor and indoor.